Career Opportunities in I/O Psychology*
Mobilize and Organize Your Job Search*
Welcome to the Walden University Career Center
Looking to advance in your career? Transitioning to a new job? Enhancing your professional development and network? We’re here to help you navigate your career journey! We encourage you to set goals and assume active stewardship of your career progress from the very start of your academic program.
The Career Services Center offers
- paths to self-knowledge;
- resources for job opportunities and career information;
- resume and curriculum vita tips;
- guidance on networking and branding;
- strategies to help you prepare for interviews and land the job
Career Services Website Tour
(4 min 14 sec) Transcript (pdf)
Career Services Overview
Interested in learning how the Career Services Center can support you in meeting your career goals? We invite you to register for a 30-minute overview:
- Thurs., Dec. 18, 5:30 p.m. Eastern. Register here
- Fri., Jan. 9, 4:00 p.m. Eastern. Register here
- Mon., Jan. 12, 5:30 p.m. Eastern. Register here
Thinking of updating your resume? Join us for Resume Cafe! During this interactive webinar, we will provide you with general resume tips and answer your specific questions.
- Thurs., Jan. 8, 5:00 p.m. Eastern. Register here
Career Research Cafe
Are you interested in gaining new tools to uncover career options, potential employers, and job opportunities? Join us for the Career Research Café as we help you prepare for your next career move. We will share career research strategies and answer your questions.
- Tues., Jan. 13, 6:00 p.m. Eastern. Register here
Curriculum Vita (CV) Cafe
Most higher education teaching and research positions request that applicants submit a curriculum vita, otherwise known as a “CV.” During our CV Café, we will give a brief 15-minute overview of the main parts of a CV and how to highlight your accomplishments. We’ll spend the rest of the hour answering your specific CV questions.
- Fri., Jan. 9, 12:00 noon Eastern. Register here
During your first one-on-one telephone appointment with the Career Services Center, we will collaborate with you to set career goals and discuss action steps towards meeting those goals.
If you experience problems with this website or find broken links, please email us at CenterforStudentSuccess@waldenu.edu.